You are here
Coos Bay Public Library connects our community to information in various forms, ensures equitable access to information and technology, and provides opportunities for learning, cultural enrichment and improved quality of life.
Coos Bay Public Library Board of Trustees is currently reviewing all policies.
Current policies will be posted as they are reviewed or created.
- Code of Ethics
- Collection Management Policy
- Confidentiality of Library Records
- Coos Bay Public Library Strategic Plan 2015-2018
- Facilities and Services
- Fines and Fees
- Free Access to Libraries for Minors
- Freedom to Read Statement
- Freedom to View Statement
- Library Bill of Rights
- Library Code of Conduct
- Reconsideration Form