About Our 3D Printer Service
Have a 3D design you’d like to turn into a real object? Coos Bay Public Library has a Monoprice M3 Mini Delta 21666 that patrons can request prints from.
Use the form below to submit a file (see Thingaverse for a library of 3D printing files).
Create your design
- Have the design saved as an STL. File
- Digital designs are available from file sharing sites such as Thingiverse.com
Submit the Design for printing
- Submit the file by bringing in a USB drive or by providing a link to the file for download
- Provide name, email, and phone number where you can be reached if there are any other questions or if the print is ready to be picked up
- Printing size is limited to 75 mm x 75mm x 75mm
- A print can be split into parts and printed separately to accommodate this
- Print times can range depending on the volume and complexity of what is being printed
- Print times cannot exceed 3 hours
- The cost for printing is 0.10 per gram
- We can give an estimated price before printing
- The exact price will be given after the printing has been completed
- Finished prints can be picked up at the Coos Bay Library Reference Desk
- Patrons can be notified either by email or by a phone call
- Patrons are required to remove their own rafts and supports
- Items not picked up in 14 days will become property of the Library
Only designated Library Staff will have hands-on access to the 3D printer.