Coos Bay Public Library has partnered with South Coast Business to recruit volunteers for their VOLUNTEER INCOME TAX ASSISTANCE (VITA). VITA’s recruiting volunteers of all ages to assist low to moderate income families prepare their taxes for free. No experience necessary - training will be provided!
Come to the library’s Cedar Room to ask VITA questions and sign up!
· Saturday, December 10 1:00pm-3:00pm
· Wednesday, December 14 10:00am-12:00pm
· Saturday, December 17 2:00pm-4:00pm
· Tuesday, December 20 4:00pm-6:00pm
· Thursday, December 29 10:00am-12:00pm
BE PART OF THE VITA TEAM & GIVE BACK TO YOUR COMMUNITY!
Receive specialized training, become IRS certified, choose your own hours, learn valuable skills, and work with experienced tax professionals. Program runs mid-January to April 15. Sites in Coos Bay, North Bend, and Roseburg. For more info, contact Dan McAvoy at [email protected] or 541-670-5054