Coos Bay Public Library is offering limited services, including computer appointments, limited browsing, curbside pickup, and mailing library materials. For more details, please give us a call at 541-269-1101 or send us an email at [email protected]. We are accepting telephone calls Monday through Saturday from 11:00am to 5:00pm. Virtual programs and digital services, including Library2Go, hoopla, and TumbleBooks, continue to be available. Please check our website at http://coosbaylibrary.org for up-to-date information.
You are here
Stuck at home? Here are some activities and resources available online for kids and adults!
Arts & Culture
Virtual Field Trips
Books & Reading
- Brad Meltzer Read Aloud
- Daily Read Aloud with author Oliver Jeffers
- Kids Lit Quarantine
- Picture Book Read Aloud videos for lessons
- Spanish Children’s Stories and free Spanish Lessons
- Storyline Online: FREE children's literacy resource featuring the world's best storytellers reading books aloud. Each video includes an activity guide with lessons for K-5 students to do at home.
- Storytime from Space!
- Toddler Storytime with Ms. Jessica
- Kids stories in ASL
Other Web-Based Learning
- ABDO Digital Educational Resources - Free access to digital products through June 2020
- Free Online Resources from We Are Teachers
- Resources from Save the Children
- Resources from Bestselling Author Cynthia Leitish Smith
- Chapter and picture book read alouds, mini-lessons and more